Hi! I'm Theia. I'm a programmer and computational linguist. My pronouns are they / them.
In my free time I enjoy knitting, listening to history podcasts, writing posts for my blog, and developing small games — check out my itch.io for my game portfolio!
My projects are a mix of compilers, natural language processing, games and game development tools, and contributions to miscellaneous open-source repos.
Interesting things by me:
- themengi — an in-development game about learning an alien language.
- pointcloud visualizer — a visualization of a LIDAR pointcloud scan of a church.
- hoverator — a fun and hard arcade-y hovercraft game.
- flowfield — randomly generated flow fields
- summarize.py — a pure-python library for autosummarizing text in a simple way.
- flickr-fuse — a FUSE virtual filesystem using Flickr as a backing store by storing files inside PNG images.
- TenC — a compiler of a simple C-like language for the DCPU-16 virtual CPU.