- projects & stuff
I'm a queer/trans person (I use they/them pronouns), programmer and linguistics major at
the University of Washington in Seattle.
In my free time I enjoy knitting, embroidery, listening to history
podcasts, writing posts for my blog, and developing small games.
My projects are a mix of compilers, natural
language processing, games and game development tools, and contributions to miscellaneous
Interesting projects by me:
- a pure-python library for autosummarizing text in a simple way.
- a React / es6 app that catalogs the FAA's section 333
exemptions for drone operators.
- a FUSE virtual filesystem using Flickr as a backing store by
storing files inside PNG images.
- a python library for generating text with Markov chains.
- a macro assembler for the DCPU-16 virtual CPU.