- projects & stuff
I'm a queer programmer, game developer, student at the University of Washington in Seattle,
history geek, crocheter, aspiring linguist, introvert, and generally a human being.
My projects are a mix of compilers, natural
language processing, games and game development tools, and contributions to miscellaneous
Interesting projects by me:
- a pure-python library for autosummarizing text in a simple way.
- a React / es6 website cataloging the FAA's section 333
exemptions for drone operators
- a FUSE virtual filesystem using Flickr as a backing store by
storing files inside PNG images.
- a python library for generating text with Markov chains.
- a macro assembler for the DCPU-16 virtual CPU.